For all the pumpkin lovers out there, we have three delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes for you!
They can be used for casual or more formal occasions. They are sure to please everyone in attendance!
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes:
This Pumpkin Lasagna is a take-off of the ever-popular meat/tomato sauce lasagna. This is a great way to prepare a delicious dessert for eight or more.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter-softened
- ½ cup toasted walnuts (or pecans)-chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese- softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2½ cups milk
- 3 small pkgs. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 15 oz Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cups whipped topping
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts (or pecans)-chopped
- Preheat the oven at 350 F and spray 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, butter and ½ cup walnuts, press into a sprayed baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until it’s light and fluffy, add 1 cup whipped topping and spread over cooled crust. Set in the fridge while making pumpkin mixture.
- Mix milk and vanilla instant pudding mix, add pumpkin puree and cinnamon and mix until it’s smooth. Spread over top of cheesecake layer.
- Spread remaining 1 cup of whipped topping and sprinkle chopped walnuts and set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is scrumptious served with chocolate graham crackers and shortbread-type cookies. The combination of flavors is outstanding!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add confectioners sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin pie creamer, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin spice, depending on your preference. Stir in chocolate chips. Chill until ready to serve.
These No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are divine and simply melt in your mouth! If you love pumpkin, this is your time of year…pumpkin everything!
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 (3.4oz) box instant pumpkin spice pudding mix (you can sub vanilla pudding and 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice)
- 3½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine sugars, butter and milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in the pudding mix, stirring to combine completely.
- Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and oats.
- Stir to combine and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper, and allow to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Enjoy these delicious Pumpkin Dessert Recipes!
Delicious Fall Recipe: Baked Cinnamon Apples