Easy Watermelon Peach Cooler
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 white peach, peeled, sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp. agave OR 1 tsp. Truvia sweetener
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- ½ cup ice, plus more for serving
- lemon-lime soda
- In a blender, combine watermelon, peach, agave, lime juice and ice. Blend until liquified.
- Pour into glasses over ice (if desired). Add in lemon-lime soda until it tastes how you like it. Serve with a lime slice and a straw. Enjoy!
Who doesn’t like watermelon? This easy Watermelon Peach Cooler is a perfect summer treat for BBQ’s or just a refreshing drink on a hot summer afternoon.
This time of year there is an abundance of watermelon and what better way to use it than in a cool, refreshing drink.