Ginger Turmeric Tea – Warming & Healthy
December 7, 2018
Did you know that ginger and turmeric are two powerful spices that have been used widely throughout history for both culinary and medical purposes? Together they make a very warming, healthy tea!
Using these two spices in recipes provides a way to season a variety of foods without adding sodium or fat. As supplements, ginger has been frequently used in traditional and herbal medicines. Turmeric has long been used to treat various physical ailments.
Although they are used in many different types of cuisines for their spice and flavor, these spices may also provide a number of health benefits.
Health benefits of ginger turmeric tea may include:
5) Helps remedy diseases of the digestive tract
6) Prevents oxidation of cholesterol
7) Reduces the risks of heart diseases
8) Prevents deterioration of mental performance
9) Improves intestinal flora
10) Gets rid of the common cold
11) Relieves sinusitis
1Mix all the above in a half quart (2 cups) of hot water and sip warm.