Breckenridge is a Great Place for a Summer or Winter Vacation!
We love this place!
* You will enjoy good food and accommodations with a mountain atmosphere
* Perks: Easy to get to with lots of winter & summer activities
* You’ll love the historic atmosphere of Breck – Founded in 1859 – the largest historic district in Colorado
* Breck has a rich and colorful history!
* Average daily summer temperature at 77 degrees
* Breckenridge Ski Resort is the 2nd most visited ski & snowboard destination in the U.S.
* The Nordic Center offers Cross Country Skiing & Snowshoeing; Also, dog sledding tours with Real Siberian dogs
* Mountain biking, hiking trails – Especially the Peaks Trail connecting Breckenridge and Frisco
* Quandary Peak (a Fourteen-er) is really close for spectacular hiking opportunities
* The AVA Colorado Zipline is close by in Idaho Springs
* The Pine Cove Campground and Peak One Campground are close by in Frisco
* The Silverthrone shopping outlet is only a few miles away off I-70!
* Boating activities on nearby Lake Dillon
* Boutique shops, food cuisine variety and over 30 bars located on Main Street alone
Enjoy a Colorado Vacation in Breckenridge!
Related Travel Post: Camping in Colorado
See more: BreckVacation