In 1869, approximately 2,000 people converged on what is now Pueblo for a horse exhibition; and as the result, it was the meager beginning of the Colorado State Fair.
This is the 145th year (started officially in 1872!) for the Colorado State Fair & Rodeo in Pueblo, Colorado which promises to be the best ever!
The Fair runs from August 25 to September 4 with each day filled with events for everyone which is 11 days of activities for all ages to enjoy!
Whether you are a “seasoned-fair goer” or are planning your first visit, you won’t be disappointed.
What you will find at the Colorado State Fair:
1) Concerts and entertainment – A great lineup to choose from; get your tickets now!
2) Shopping and eating – About 50 food vendors and 300 distinctive commercial vendors.
3) Rodeos – PRCA Ram Rodeo, Ranch Rodeo and Celebracion de los Charros
4) Agriculture – Showcased in a fun, educational and interactive manner.
5) Carnival and Rides on the Midway.
6) Great deals and discounts available.
7) Shuttle bus service – Available for $2 round trip & $1 one way for ages 7 and older to get to the Fair.
8) Parade – Colorado State Fair Parade is Saturday, August 26, at 10 am.
A great way to get involved in this yearly event is to volunteer. Click the link we have provided to see how you can contribute to and enjoy the Colorado State Fair & Rodeo as a volunteer!
For all the details: http://www.coloradostatefair.com/