Happy New Year 2021 from Colorado Springs Over 50!
We are looking forward to a happy, healthy, and successful 2021 and wish the same for you and yours.
Here is a list of Quotes for the New Year by renowned people that will guide you as you traverse through the 365 days of 2021 – Enjoy!
1) “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” Charles Kettering
2) “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
3) “Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.” Ann Landers
4) “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain.
5) “Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.” Martin Luther
6) “All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.” Steven Speilberg
7) “Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you, a better person.” Benjamin Franklin
Happy New Year 2021 – Make It A Great Year!