Since many parts of the country are still in the grip of winter, this is a great time for body-weight exercises that you can do in your living room.
Is your gym closed during the only hours you are available to exercise? Enough of the icy roads, bitter temps, and the hassles of getting to the gym.
Body-weight exercises! This is one of the best routines for in-home exercise.
The advantages of body-weight exercises are:
1) Workouts are highly efficient. Since they require no equipment, you spend a minimal amount of time transitioning from one exercise to the next.
2) Your own body provides all the resistance needed to help you get fit by addressing every muscle in your body.
3) You can perform hundreds of exercises in a small space that are adapted to your fitness level.
4) Your core strength is improved as well as your flexibility and balance.
5) In-home body-weight exercise takes care of the issues of inclement weather, time constraints, or boredom from the gym scene…plus it’s free…what a deal!
Just a reminder…if you aren’t using proper form, you can potentially hurt yourself. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a gym or in your own basement. Many people do popular exercises incorrectly, so follow the suggestions in the video for proper form. Enjoy and have a great workout!!
Basic Body-weight Exercises You Can Do Right now: Fitness & Exercise Slideshow
Body-weight Exercise ~ A Great Workout to do at Home!
Related Healthy Living Post: Cycling
Leave a Reply.