Colorado Vacations – Vail!
Here’s why you want to vacation in Vail:
* Mountain vacationing and easy to get to off I-70.
* Located high up in the Gore Valley and surrounded by the White River National Forest.
* European Alpine village atmosphere (Like being in Europe – No jet lag).
* Number 1 ski destination in the US – Vail Mountain with over 5000 acres of ski-able terrain, 31 Lifts, 193 Marked Trails (More than enough to satisfy).
Photo Credit: Vail
* It’s three villages, Vail Village, Lionshead, and Golden Peak, provide access to these trails and lifts.
* Vail Resorts owns three other resorts within easy driving distance: Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone.
* Vail’s own Adventure Ridge offers horseback riding, rock climbing, mini golf, Frisbee golf and ziplines. These activities are fun for the whole family and provide adventures for all ages and ability levels. On Friday, you can take advantage of FAC (Friday Afternoon Club) for free food and drinks as well as live music.
* Low impact skiing (a.k.a. Cross Country Skiing) is plentiful in season, see the Vail Nordic Center for more.
* Great shopping (Check your credit card balance).
* Restaurants galore with a variety of cuisines.
* Rafting and kayaking.
Enjoy – Colorado Vacations Vail!
See more at: Vail Activities
Related Travel Post: Hot Springs in Colorado