Head for Steamboat Springs any season of the year – Here’s Why!
It's fun, beautiful and full of activity!
* Tubing at several locations – Howelsen Hill – Steamboat – Saddleback Ranch’s Yee-Haw Tubing Hill – Yampa River
* Natural Hot Springs and Mineral Pools (To Die For – Very Relaxing!)
* Steamboat Pro Rodeo – Old Fashion Wagon rides and Dinner
* Slingshot Bungee Jump Trampoline (oh boy… be careful)
* Plenty of music festivals all year round for all ages (Click the link below)
* Mountain activities include, Hiking – Mountain biking – Horseback riding – ATV and Jeep tours – Hot air balloon rides
* Steamboat is listed as one of "The 10 Best Ski Resorts in the US" by Snowpack.com
* Travelers in the early 1900s visited Steamboat Springs in the summer months for the natural hot springs and the vast hunting and fishing opportunities
* Your top destination to learn about the history of Steamboat Springs is the Tread of Pioneers Museum. It has engaging and interactive exhibits which feature local and regional American Western history.
Steamboat Springs is a “must visit” in Colorado! See more at:
Related Travel Post: Buena Vista Adventures
Colorado Springs Over 50
We would love to hear from you on ideas you would like us to investigate and write about.