Breckenridge is a Great Place for a Summer or Winter Vacation!
We love this place!
* You will enjoy good food and accommodations with a mountain atmosphere
* Perks: Easy to get to with lots of winter & summer activities
* You’ll love the historic atmosphere of Breck – Founded in 1859 – the largest historic district in Colorado
* Breck has a rich and colorful history!
* Average daily summer temperature at 77 degrees
* Breckenridge Ski Resort is the 2nd most visited ski & snowboard destination in the U.S.
* The Nordic Center offers Cross Country Skiing & Snowshoeing; Also, dog sledding tours with Real Siberian dogs
* Mountain biking, hiking trails – Especially the Peaks Trail connecting Breckenridge and Frisco
* Quandary Peak (a Fourteen-er) is really close for spectacular hiking opportunities
* The AVA Colorado Zipline is close by in Idaho Springs
* The Pine Cove Campground and Peak One Campground are close by in Frisco
* The Silverthrone shopping outlet is only a few miles away off I-70!
* Boating activities on nearby Lake Dillon
* Boutique shops, food cuisine variety and over 30 bars located on Main Street alone
Colorado Springs Over 50
We would love to hear from you on ideas you would like us to investigate and write about.