The Fair continues to call Pueblo home, and in fact, has only cancelled once during its entire history. In 1917, during World War I, the Fairgrounds’ horse stables and open space offered an ideal training facility for the Army National Guard. Since then, the Colorado State Fair has developed into the largest summer event in the State which offers families a fun, educational summer vacation!
This is the 147th year (started officially in 1872!) for the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo, Colorado which promises to be the best ever!
The Fair runs from August 23 to September 2 with each day filled with events for everyone which is 11 days of activities for all ages to enjoy!
Whether you are a “seasoned-fair goer” or are planning your first visit, you won’t be disappointed.
What you will find at the Colorado State Fair:1) Concerts and entertainment – A great lineup to choose from; get your tickets now!
2) Shopping and eating – About 50 food vendors and 300 distinctive commercial vendors.
3) Rodeos – PRCA Ram Rodeo, Ranch Rodeo and Celebracion de los Charros
4) Agriculture – Showcased in a fun, educational and interactive manner.
5) Carnival and Rides on the Midway.
6) Great deals and discounts available.
7) Shuttle service – FREE
8) Parade – Colorado State Fair Parade is Saturday, August 23, at 10 am.
A great way to get involved in this yearly event is to volunteer. Click the link we have provided to see how you can contribute to and enjoy the Colorado State Fair 2019 as a volunteer!
For all the details: http://www.coloradostatefair.com/
More Things to Do in Colorado: Great Sand Dunes
Have a Great Time at the Colorado State Fair 2019!
Colorado Springs Over 50
We would love to hear from you on ideas you would like us to investigate and write about.