Did you eat eggs for breakfast this morning? You should be eating eggs and breakfast is a perfect time to enjoy them.
There are endless recipes for great tasting dishes with eggs. So, there’s no reason you can’t enjoy them for breakfast or any other meal every day. A little known fact about eggs…there are 7 to 17 thousand tiny pores on the shell surface of an egg!
Did you know:
1. Eggs have 6 grams of high-quality protein. A protein-packed breakfast helps sustain mental and physical energy throughout the day.
2. Eggs are rich in choline which promotes normal cell activity, liver function and transports nutrients throughout the body.
3. There are zero carbs and no sugar in eggs. A perfect breakfast solution for everyone!
4. Eggs have all nine essential amino acids, and an egg has about 70 calories.
5. It’s easy to read the ingredient list…it’s called “eggs.”
6. Eggs are naturally gluten-free. They are a great gluten-free breakfast option.
Easy Baked Scrambled Eggs
For Recipe: Craftsy.com
You can easily add a burst of extra protein and flavor to your eggs with small pieces of fried bacon, diced ham or crumbled sausage. Just add these ingredients right in with your raw eggs and cook as directed.
You can also mix some diced peppers into your eggs with a bit of onion for a yummy taste!
Cheese is always a delicious option when added to eggs. Freshly grated Parmesan cheese or cheddar are always good choices.
Hard-boiled Eggs and Avocado
This is such an easy breakfast or lunch option if you make some hard-boiled eggs at the beginning of the week. Then just add a ripe avocado for a tasty and hunger-fighting combination of eggs and avocado. How easy is that!
Eat Eggs – They are good for you!
For More: Recipes